Capacitors from the series B43 from BM have following characteristics:
– Meeting the requirements of IEC 60384-14 for X2-Capacitors.
– Capacitance-range from 0.1µF to 25µF.
– Rated voltage 310Vac and 350Vac.
– Dielectric: PP due to its higher dielectric strength, lower loss-factor and lower humidity-coefficient than PET.
– Capacitor element: with inner series connection:
– Reducing the voltage per connection by half.
– Significant increase of Partial Discharge Inception Voltage (PDIV / Corona) compared to capacitors without inner series connection.
– Electrode metallization: avoiding Zinc in the active metallization area, as it is highly sensitive to the presence of humidity.
– Applying high-end epoxy resin.
– Using a box material with low permeability to humidity.
– Increased strength of the contacts between lead-wires and winded element
– Outstanding results in a humidity robustness test with 85°C, 85% RH and biased voltage for 1.000 hours. The average ΔC/C is significantly below 5%.
– Excellent results in a Partial Discharge Test (Corona) from a European test-lab.
– Reliable Fail-safe characteristics.
– Highly resistant to an active and passive flammability.
The datasheet of the series B43 from BM can be found here…